8th Annual Bob Munoz Memorial Day Tournament
Friday, May 24th – Monday, May 27th 2013
1. Roster sizes should be a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 15 players.
2. All players will bat in rotation regardless if they are in the game defensively or not. If you have less than twelve (12) batters each missing batter is an out.
3. A maximum of five (5) runs or three (3) outs will terminate each half inning.
4. Games will last six (6) innings with five (5) run cap per inning rule being waived in the sixth (6) inning and extra innings if necessary. All extra inning games the international rule will apply.
5. Home team will be declared by coin toss in pool play, higher seed will be home team in playoffs.
6. Coaches will pitch to their own team from the rubber on the field. Balls hitting the coach will be declared “dead” and one base will be awarded, the batter/runner and each preceding runner.
7. Batters will be declared out if they have not hit after receiving six (6) pitches or three (3) swinging strikes. If the sixth (6) pitch or last pitch is a foul ball another pitch shall be delivered.
8. Play shall continue until the ball is returned to the fielding pitcher who has control of the ball and is inside of the twelve (12) foot circle I the infield. Runners who have not crossed the marked halfway line at that time will be returned to the previously touched base. Fielding pitcher must start play with one (1) foot inside the circle. All outfielders must start play with both feet on the outfield grass.
9. Ten (10) players shall be on the field defensively at one time.
10. No inning will start after one hour and fifty minutes.
11. No hitting sticks or practicing apparatus are allowed during the game.
12. You can pinch run for the catcher with 2 outs. The runner must be the 2nd
out of the inning.